Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Road worthy



Last month my taxi duties were cut in half (or so I thought) Bryan passed his road test and the 1984 Bronco we have been restoring is now road worthy, even though it has cost about double what we anticipated. I was thrilled to be able to catch an extra 30 minutes of sleep. That was until the parking Nazi at the school decided she couldn't be bothered issuing him a parking permit for the last month of school. Bryan pleaded with her, I called and tried, she won't budge. So there sits the Bronco with a "16-year-old boy insurance rate" being paid on it and no where to go. Luckily school will be out soon and he can park at the school this summer for his early morning workouts.
It was a great father-son project and they logged many, many hours getting it just right.

2 comments:

Wenderina said...

A classic vehicle. I love the old model Broncos. Can you just peel your sticker off and slap it onto the Bronco? I'm all about the workarounds.

Chelle said...

He has decided to take his chances this week and park --hoping he doesn't get caught