Thursday, October 30, 2008

42 Years!


Well here I am at 42. A friend asked me if I was happy-- really and I couldn't think of any complaints besides wanting more hours in the day and more money in the bank. A day late and a dollar short pertains to me all too aften!


My birthday was nice I am still feeling happy 2 days later, it could be the beautiful fall weather or the fact that I have eaten more cake in the last 2 days than I have had in a full year I need to get back on my fitness track after a month long break. The boys sports are almost over, so i can get back to focusing on me a little more, so hard to do.


Well I am going to keep it up 2 blogs in a row!

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a yummy cake. Aunt Wenderina gave me the blogging bug too. :)

Wenderina said...

I featured your special 42nd on my blog as well. I love that you are happy. Anyone could use more time and money, but having a great family and loving life is 99% of it all.